Potato Lollipop is a crispy yummy finger licking recipe which can be prepared within 30 minutes to treat your friends and family. My Recipe of Potato Lollipop will help you in making them perfectly. The Potato Lollipop can be prepared within 15 minutes. We use spices to enhance its flavours that make the potatoes tastes different and superb.
We will share you the recipe step by step and by following the recipe you will also be able to make it. Making Potato Lollipops at home is so easy and simple and it does not take much time and we have arranged this in so easy manner that even beginners can try it to make. The recipe can be change in many different ways that can make it more unique and interesting. So, whenever you are arranging next party or get together at home do not forget to make it. It is an excellent teatime snack and it becomes more delicious when you make it rainy season. Kids, elders and adults all love these tangy potato lollipops.
Let’s have a look what ingredients you will need to make this recipe;
* Potatoes 4 large size
* Bread slices 4 slices
* Corn flour 4 tbsp
*Coriander leaves 2 tbsp finely chopped
* Salt to taste
* Oil for deep frying
* Black pepper to taste
* Bread crumbs
* Ice cream sticks
* Egg 3
* Boil and peel 4 large size potatoes, mash them well.
* Add crushed pepper, salt in mashed potatoes (you can add any other spice according to you flavours).
* In a bowl soak 4 bread slices in water for about 3 minutes. Now squeeze the extra water well and add the slices in to the mashed potato mixture.
* Add corn flour 4 tbsp in mixture and make dough.
* Make a proper shape of ball with the dough.
* Now carefully ice-cream sticks in to this ball and pat so the dough sticks well on ice-cream sticks and make an oval or round shaped lollipop.
* Oval or round shape will help the potato dough to balance on stick well.
* Repeat the procedure with the remaining dough
* Now for coating lollipops you need to dips it in egg firstly and then roll it in breadcrumbs, make sure lollipops are properly coated
* Deep fry them until it becomes crispy and golden in colour
Potato lollipops are ready to eat, serve them with sauces (given in link below).