If you are hungry right now and your taste buds are pushing you to eat something yummy and tingling for fried and spicy and if you are also a great fan of cheese and potatoes then the recipe for potato cheese balls is going to hit your taste buds and this recipe is just for you. You can serve them as sidelines for your dinner and lunch or you can also prepare them as a party or get-together snack that is easy to make and will quickly become a favourite dish, or make you can also make them to go with your special Sunday menu.
When the perfect match of cheese and potatoes combined with rich flavours and greens herbs and flavourful seasoning will result as a mouth watering luscious snack that you will hardly resist for sure. The crispy golden coating of bread crumbs looks too delicious and gives a heavenly crunch to every bite of potato cheese balls, while the cheesy gooey center of balls will make every cheese lover melt.
The essentials to prepare this recipe are to use boiled mashed potatoes, and cheese. You can serve with any sauce that we have shared previously https://articlesacademy.com/chicken-nuggets-with-3-dip-sauces/ to enhance the flavour.
- Boiled Mashed potatoes 4 to 5 potatoes
- Corn flour
- Eggs 2 beaten
- Bread crumbs
- Cheddar cheese, cubed
- Green onions, chopped 2 tablespoons
- Salt as per your taste
- Cumin powder, ½ teaspoon
- Ground black pepper, ¼ teaspoon
* Place mashed potatoes in a large bowl and add salt, cumin powder, chopped green onion, ground black pepper
* Now mix them all with the help of spoon
* Now make small balls with mashed potatoes by placing small cheddar cheese cube in centre and then fold to make proper ball
* Coat the potato cheese balls in corn flour and then in bread crumbs, roll it in egg now and again coat it with bread crumbs, this will give potato cheese ball crispy coating.
* Heat the oil in pan and fry balls till it turn to beautiful golden colour
* It is now ready to eat, serve it with yummy sauces by clicking on this link https://articlesacademy.com/chicken-nuggets-with-3-dip-sauces/