I am getting request from a reader for sharing the recipe of Penne Arabian Pasta and here we are with most easy and yummy recipe. Penne Arabian Pasta is one of the most effective and demanded of all pasta recipes (as though most of the opposite pasta recipes aren’t simple enough!). In any case, if you love spicy and hot dishes, then that is perfect for you. Next time you have got Tomato season or in case you develop your own tomatoes – then don’t forget to make this dish which glorifies sparkling tomatoes. The use of ripe tomatoes is the key. The word all’arabiata means angry which emphasizes the hotness of the dish. Although it has been seen many on line recipes propose the use of any sort of pasta for this dish (like spaghetti, elbow etc), Penne Arabian pasta is classic. The ridges on this pasta enable the sauce to coat it nicely. Basil leaves also are used and the entire is really fun to cook… I hope that you will also like the recipe I am going to share with you today…. Do not forget to leave your feedback, So let’s begin.
- About 5 oz dried penne pasta (around 1 cup)
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil (Use 1/4 cup oil is going to be used to get the best taste)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 small red chillies, seeded and sliced thinly
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to garnish
- few vegetarian parmesan
- few sprigs of parsley for garnish or can use basil leaves)
- Boil penne pasta as in line with the details and instruction given on the box. Usually it takes around 7 to 10 minutes to get boiled perfectly.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil (quantity mentioned above) in a pan and fry the onions and garlic at the side of the chillies. You can also use powder spices too.
- Now add the tomatoes and turn up the heat.
- as soon as the tomatoes begin to break down and ooze liquid, turn the heat right into a simmer for about five -6 minutes in order that it forms right into a sauce. Add salt (to taste).
- Drain the pasta and add penne pasta it to the yummy sauce. If you see the sauce is little thick on your taste, add a touch of the pasta water to get the right consistency.
Season nicely along side the parsley and parmesan garnish. Serve ‘hot’ pleasant crusty bread is a notable accompaniment to this Penne Arabian pasta.