Let’s bake LEMON OATMEAL COOKIES at home which is so easy to make and you will enjoy making this.
Butter 7 ounce
Cream cheese 3tbsp
Sugar 9 ounce
Lemon essence 1/4 tsp
Salt 1 pinch
Flour 1 cup
Porridge 1 cup
Egg ½ for egg wash
Yellow food colour
Lemon Zest pinch
Baking Time: 20 min
Oven Temperature: 180 (Pre heat oven for 15 min)
* Take 1 egg and beat it properly
* Take another Bowl, put cream cheese 3tbsp and add 7 ounce of butter in it and beat them together
* Add caster sugar 9 ounce, yellow food colour (few drops), lemon essence ¼ tsp in cream cheese and butter mixture and beat them all together.
* Now add egg, lemon zest and beat them.
* Add half amount of flour in mixture and fold them with the help of spatula
* Take porridge 1 cup, add half cup porridge in mixture fold them
* Now add remaining flour and porridge in mixture and fold
* Put this thick mixture in fridge for 15-20 min
* Now take oven baking tray but do not Greece it
* Bring the mixture out of fridge and make shape of cookies on tray, egg wash all and sprinkle sugar on them.
* Bake it for 20 min and Lemon oatmeal cookies are ready to eat.