Rose water is used for many purposes and it is a wonderful beauty product that usually girls apply on face for glow and fresh look, it has many skin and hair benefits. Rose water, we usually buy from the market, but what is better than fresh rose water. The rose water which is available in market by different beauty brands can you trust the originality and authenticity of that rose water? Mostly available rose water in the market is usually synthetic rose oil and water with chemicals and different preservatives in it. Using such kind of products which contains chemicals can harm your skin badly. Pure rose water is actually nothing but the distilled water of fresh roses. It is made by the process of steam distillation, and it tastes delicious and smells heavenly. The best thing is that you can easily make rose water at home by using fresh rose petals and distilled water.
The seemingly fresh delicate rose is one of the strongest herbal allies that a person can enlist. For many of the skin related issues rose water is used commonly. Rose itself is unique and blessed flower that has couple of benefits. In this piece of article you will be going to know about fresh homemade rose water.
What you will need?
* Fresh rose petal (about petals of 2 roses)
* Distilled water (2 cups)
How to Make Homemade Rose water?
* Try to take fresh roses with rich fragrance for better result
* Make sure that rose petals are free from any kind of pesticides and chemicals and try to collect them early morning because morning dew makes them fresher
* Now after collecting rose petals, wash them properly to remove dirt or insects etc
* Now in a pan or container put 2 cups of distilled water and add these washed petals in it and cover it with lid, make sure that distilled water must cover all rose petals, now leave it to boil on low flame for about 40 to 45 minutes
* You will se that petal are loosing their colour and water colour transforms in rose petals colour
* Leave it for 1 to 2 more, you will see oil floating in surface
* Now strain the rose water in any airtight bottle and store it in fridge
If you liked our this article then let us know with your feedback
You can also follow the tips for getting long hairs by clicking https://articlesacademy.com/tips-long-hairs/