Potato stacks are delicious and awesome as a side dish; you can serve them in your party, get together, and even when your friends and relative visit your home. Crispy Potato Stacks are very simple to make, looks unique when presented to guests and delicious to eat. Crispy Potato stacks are made up of very thinly sliced potatoes and baked till it turns to golden, they are marinated in butter and olive oil mixture and seasoned with some basic spices like salt, pepper, fresh thyme and parmesan cheese (optional). If this sounds yummy to you then follow the recipe given below and enjoy Potato stacks.
4 potatoes (washed and thinly sliced)
3 tbsp melted butter
½ tsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp salt or you can adjust according to taste
Freshly crushed pepper (to taste)
1 tsp fresh chopped thyme
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup grated or shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
And for making this you need muffin baking pan.
* Pre-heat oven at 180 degree for about 15 min
* Take a bowl, put thinly sliced potatoes and pour melted butter and cheese
* Now add salt, thyme, pepper, paprika, olive oil.
* Toss them all together (you can also use your hands or spoon to mix them well) so that every slice properly covered in mixture
* Now start placing potato slices in muffin tray, place about 5 to 6 slices over each other (you can increase the slice of potatoes per stack), sprinkle thyme
* Its time to bake them, place the muffin cup tray in oven for about 20 minutes, if at given time stacks doesn’t turn to golden crispy then bake it more, depending upon how much crispy and golden you love
* Do not bake it for more than 45 minutes
* When Crispy potato Stacks are properly baked, dish out them and its ready to eat.