Continental Style crumbed fish with Fries
Continental Style crumbed fish with Fries is the best food partner in winter season and can make it at home by following the recipe.
Fish fillets, boneless 500
Salt and black pepper to taste
Tbsp oil for marinating and for frying
Lemon juice (2 lemons)
Flour 2 cup
- Wash properly fish fillets and let it dry.
- Now marinate fish, take a bowl put fish in it now pour 2 tbsp oil, lemon juice, black pepper and salt
- Leave fish for marinating in fridge for about 2 to 3 hours
- Now place the flour about 2 cup onto a plate and add about a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- In a shallow bowl break the egg and beat it properly with water about 1 tablespoon.
- Take a wide plate and place the bread crumbs.
- When marinating time is over, take fish out of the fridge
- Now start making the coat for fish that will give it a crispy and yummy taste
- Take one marinated fish fillet in flour which is seasoned with salt and pepper, and then dip fish into the beaten egg, try to cover fish properly with egg.
- In the last stage, after dipping fish in egg, coat the fish in the bread crumbs and place it on another plate.
- Repeat the same procedure with the remaining fish fillets.
- Refrigerate all fish fillet for about 10 to 15 minutes before frying; this step will help in settling the crispy coat.
- If you love thicker crisp on fish then apply the coating procedure twice.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil. Now low the flame and start placing the fish in the oil and until the bread crumbs turn lovely golden. Check the fish that it cooked perfectly.
- After when it cooks place it over tissue.
- Here Continental Style crumbed fish is ready to eat.
For KFC style fries click the link https://articlesacademy.com/yummy-french-fries-kfc-style/