For making CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS at home you will need;
Flour 6 Ounce
Baking Powder 1 tsp
Butter 4 Ounce
Caster Sugar 3 Ounce
Chocolate Chips 1 Cup
Milk ¼ Cup
Vanilla essence ½ tsp
Brown Sugar 2 tbsp
Baking Time: 25 minutes
* Take flour 6 ounce in a bowl and add baking powder 1 tsp in it
* Take Butter in another bowl and add vanilla essence ½ tsp, caster sugar 3 ounce and brown sugar beat them all together for 5 minutes
* After beating them, its time to add egg to make this mixture fluffier. Add 2 eggs and beat them
* Now add Flour and baking powder in a mixture, which we have separated in first step, fold them properly by using spatula.
* Add milk ¼ cup in a mixture and again fold them all.
* Now grease bottom and set the cup linear in Muffin trey, Fill half linear with the mixture and sprinkle chocolate chips as much as you want
* Put in oven and bake it for 25 minutes and enjoy Chocolate Chip Muffins with tea.