Today we have yummy recipe of Chicken Nuggets for you with 3 mayo sauces. Let’s start the recipe of Chicken nuggets with 3 different dip sauces.
Boneless Chicken 1 kg
Corn flour 1tbsp
Salt 1 ½ tsp
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
White pepper 1 tsp
Mustard Powder ½ tsp
Paprika 1 tsp
Flour 6 tbsp
Oil to fry
* Take boneless chicken, chicken breast is suggested, cut it in small squares or give any shape you want.
* Take a bowl and beat 2 eggs in it
* Now add salt, lemon juice, white pepper, paprika, mustard powder, corn flour in egg and mix them all well
* Now marinade chicken in this batter for about 1 hour
* When chicken is properly marinade, make coating for it
* For coating, in a bowl you need to add pinch of salt in flour
* Take another bowl contains bread crumbs
* Heat the oil for frying
* Coat the chicken in flour and then in bread crumbs
* Fry it in oil till it turns crispy and golden
* Repeat the same procedures for the remaining marinated chicken pieces
* If you like to eat nuggets with thick coating and crispy then coat it twice in flour and bread crumbs.
You can make yummy KFC style French fries with nuggets, click the link below for fries recipe
* Serve delicious chicken nuggets with the dippers given below:
Here are 3 yummy Dip sauces that you can made with mayonnaise, these perfectly compliments the nuggets and fries.
Dip Sauce #1
This dip sauce is very common and you almost get this with fries and burgers. For making this you need
Mix them all together to get yummy dip.
Dip Sauce #2
The second dip sauce is also quite yummy, you need
* Lemon juice
Chop the garlic into very small pieces and add all the ingredients to get the tasty dip for nuggets.
Dip Sauce #3
This sauce is mustard mayo sauce. For this you need,
* Mustard sauce
Place all three in a bowl and mix them and enjoy nuggets.
We hope that you like the our today’s recipe of Chicken nuggets with 3 different dip sauces.