Here we are with another delicious recipe, next time when you are craving for something creamy, cheesy then go for delicious Chicken Alfredo Pasta, this is the best option for your hunger. Do not head to any restaurant for Alfredo pasta but make it at home, it so easy and simple to cook. You are at the right platform; today’s recipe is all about making creaming delicious Chicken Alfredo Pasta. Try our homemade recipe and bring the best taste in your kitchen.
Everything will be done in same skillet, chicken is tender and perfectly golden brown, pasta is rightly cooked, and the sauce will enhance the flavour of this Chicken Alfredo Pasta, for all this you will need a single pan.
This recipe is quick to made, it does not take much time to cook. The white creamy sauce will turn the pasta and chicken into mouth watering recipe. This is full of deliciousness creamy but quite simple you can serve it in lunch or at the dinner table. For making the recipe you will need chicken breast piece. You can either add chicken pieces in to pasta while cooking it or you can place grilled or fried chicken breast strip over the Alfredo pasta. Both goes perfect with pasta but serving it while chicken breast strips on top make dish more presentable and outclass.
You can use pasta of any shape but usually and preferably strip pasta (known as fettuccine pasta) is used but it is not available then you can use any shape pasta.
Let’s not waste more time, follow the recipe below.
* Chicken breast 2
* Salt to taste
* Black Pepper to taste
* Olive oil 1 tbsp
* Fettuccine or any shape pasta 1 pack
* Milk 2 cups
* Thick Cream 1/2 cup
* Parmesan cheese 3/4 cup
* Parsley for garnish
* Butter 100 gm
* Take chicken breasts and season it with olive oil, salt and pepper. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes for marinating.
* Now grilled or fry it (as you want) until it turns beautiful brown colour and set a side this. It is ready to place on top of pasta
* If you do not like to serve chicken breast on top of pasta then no need to worry about this you can cook chicken with pasta.
* Take chicken breast and cut it into small cubes.
* Now melt butter in a wide skillet over medium heat. Now add chicken breast cubes, and sauté it for about 5 to 8 minutes.
* Set aside chicken in a plate.
* In the same skillet and melt butter in it, now add cheese, cream and milk and cook them all perfectly until it becomes thick sauce.
* Now add salt and pepper in this sauce
* Add the sauté cubes of half cooked chicken in sauce and cook it for 5 to 7 minutes.
* Boil the pasta
* When chicken is perfectly cooked and sauce becomes deliciously thick add pasta in it and mix it well so sauce covers the pasta.
* cook it for 4 to 5 minutes
* Chicken Alfredo Pasta is ready to eat
* Serve it in plate, if you have grilled or fried the whole chicken breast then place it over the pasta.